Sunday, August 11, 2013

In Pieces....

Pulled apart Satomi again. She's been in dire need of a new paint job.
Left side of the photo has the pieces that still need cleaned and the
right side has the pieces I worked on cleaning today. :)

I'll be working on taking off all the old paint for awhile. Then I'll get to work on 
repainting her again. I don't plan on doing a full body blush this time as it wore 
off quickly on her joints last time. I'll be giving her mid body a blush job, repaint 
her face, and give her back her arm tattoo, as well as adding a few new ones. ^_^

 She is also going to be restrung. Her old elastic is worn and not as stretchy as it
once was. So I'll be finding somewhere to order some new strung to fix her up. I'd
also like to try and find some silicone sheets to try sueding her that way. I've
didn't like how quickly the hot glue sueding wore off and the moleskin sueding is
a mess to clean off after it wears out. So, I'm excited about working on my girl
 and getting her all freshly put together!                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment