Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Totoro!


Made this cute little Totoro for my fiance awhile back, just didn't post anything before he saw it as I wanted it to be a surprise. ^_^

I used the pattern by Emze Knits and switched it a little bit by adding Totoro's giant smile. Totoro's smile is one of my favorite features about him, so I decided he MUST have it and rearranged his face. 

He also has a voice box inside that I made a pocket for. The voice box can be removed if one would rather just have a soft creature. 

He was lots of fun to make and it was even more fun giving it to my fiance after having to wait awhile to see him!

  Enjoy the photos!

 Very pleased with how he turned out. ^_^

Happy dancing Totoro!

2 comments:

  1. He looks awesome, Naomi! You are so good at knitting. =] Have you ever thought of selling your knittings on Etsy? I bet you'd do really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Laura!
    Indeed, I have. I can't sell Totoro's unless I'm able to get copyright permission. But I am hoping to start a little shop there someday with doll clothes and knit dolls. ^_^

    ReplyDelete